Pressure has mounted for the remaining presidential candidates to release more in-depth tax returns. Now, documents have leaked that appear to show complete, 10-year records of each candidate’s filings. Garlic staff has summarized some of the key revelations for you:
• Mr. Trump donated $500 million to the Foundation for the Study of Small Hands and Enormous Penises.
• Mr. Trump avoided $2.3 million in taxes by calling this commissioned portrait of himself a “public service.”
• Mr. Sanders was paid by Hanes to be a spokesman for the brand’s popular “old person underwear” series. Mr. Sanders requested payment in the form of unlimited meals from Denny’s 55+ menu.
• Mr. Sanders spent $5,000 to trademark the phrase “yuuuuuuge.”
• Mr. Cruz spent $50,000 on his own private security, “to prevent physical assaults from members of his own party.”
• Mr. Cruz spent just over $5,000 to pay popular Muslim bloggers to state he is not an anti-Muslim, xenophobic bigot.
• Mr. Kasich paid a meager $12.34 to a top DC PR firm to, “make me look like the least insane candidate in the GOP. A single tweet or Facebook post should do it.”
• Mr. Kasich spent $1.2 million to establish The Kitchen Foundation: A John Kasich Center for the Study of Women Trying Things Other Than Cooking.
|*Organized Garlic is a satirical blog and a product of Labor 411.org. |
All articles are fictitious. Have fun!
Get the latest Product Spotlights, labor blogs and more with the Labor 411 enewsletter